Student Board Member Call
Calling all Student Members: OAEM is seeking a new Student Board Member for 2022!
We believe there is real value to be gained from our up-and-coming emergency managers.
Joining our Board is a great way to get your foot in the door and participate in growing and shaping the field of emergency management here in Ontario. We want your ambition, passion, drive, creativity, and voice!
Student Board Member Responsibilities:
- Student Subcommittee Chair
- Assist in coordinating student focused events
- Assist in coordinating an annual student survey
- Liaise with Post-Secondary Institutions
- Sit on OAEM General Board Meetings
OAEM is looking for a Student Board Member who will serve from February 2022 to January 2023.
If the above appeals to you, then we would like to hear from you! How to apply:
- Be an Ontario-based student enrolled in an Emergency Management related program.
- Send a 250-500 word Statement of Interest and a copy of your Resume (Word or PDF documents only) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday December 31, 2021 @ 11:59pm.
- Be a current OAEM Student Member. *If you're not a member please sign up here.
For more information, please contact the OAEM Education Chair at email@example.com.
Please be aware we do not reply to unsuccessful applicants to inform them of the final decision.